Saturday, October 27, 2012

Party Like a Rockstar Night

I love to go to parties, especially theme parties. Anyways, this was our culminating program and we have to dress up like a rock star. I searched the internet on what to wear on the event and saw different rock stars having different fashion depending on their genre. So, I have to think of a popular rock star I know and decided to dress like Avril Lavigne. I search my closet for the clothes that would look similar to Avril's fashion but to my dismay I have none.

Days before the event a friend of mine told me to try looking for my outfit in a bargain store. I saw a knee length maong skirt for 50 pesos and a sleeveless black jacket type top for another 50 pesos. I bought it without second thoughts. Problem solved I have my outfit for the night for only 100 pesos.

0 comments: