Saturday, October 27, 2012

Danasan Eco Park Adventure

I am the kind of person who wants to experience thrills that is why when my friends told me we are going to Danasan Eco Park in Danao I instantly said yes.

My boyfriend and I went to Danao terminal to meet my friends from there the service we hired from Danasan would pick us up. We had to pay 200 pesos for the service which is back and forth. The ride to our desitination took us one hour and the road was very exhausting. Nevertheless when we arrived there it was all worth it.
They have wet caving and dry caving. We chose wet caving because of tight budget. The wet caving cost us 200 per person. We thought the cave was near but we have to ride and walk to the cave that took us 15-20 minutes.


Another activity you have to try is their wake boarding which is 300 pesos for an hour for every person. I don't know if the price is still the same. At first I can't stand on the board but eventually I was able to learn the second try. The water though is not good when I slammed my face on the waters. 

It cost us much but the experience was one of a kind. 



0 comments: