Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Milk tea station in cebu

I am kind of milk tea fan that's why I want to try every milk tea hub in cebu. I came across their facebook page and I was curios because the place in the pictures they uploaded are interesting. The place looks solemn and relaxing though it says  they are not yet fully open. They just had their soft opening so i thought we could hangout there with my boyfriend. 


The store is located in ramos avenue center across diplomat hotel. When you look at the building you can't really find it on the outside. We were doubtful at first because qe havent seen any signage. Thanks to sir chief when we asked him it was inside near the end part pf the building.

Their store is quite small but it was well design. The ambiance is good and relaxing as what i am expecting. 

You have plenty flavor choices to choose on.
They also have more choices on add ons and toppings. I got to have panna cotta in my classic milk tea.

Price range is from 85-100. You have to try it. I will surely be back there some other time.

And by the way the staffs are accomodating and friendly. 

Over-all rating 8/10. 

0 comments: